#1 International Bestselling Author
A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams
and Reaching Your Destiny
“ROBIN SHARMA’S FOLLOWING RIVALS THAT OF THE DALAI LAMA.”
The Times of India
THE BOOK THAT HAS TRANSFORMED MILLIONS OF LIVES
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari is an inspiring tale that provides a step-by-step approach to expressing your inner genius while you live with greater courage, abundance and joy.
A beautifully crafted fable that has become a worldwide classic, this very special book tells the extraordinary story of Julian Mantle, a successful lawyer forced to confront the spiritual crisis of his out-of-balance life. On a remarkable odyssey to an ancient culture hidden deep in the Himalayas, he discovers powerful lessons that will help you:
• Become the most positive person you know and release the past
• Follow your life’s mission and realize your authentic greatness
• Grow in willpower and inner strength so you achieve your dreams
• Multiply your productivity and performance for epic results
• Access deep happiness and lasting personal peace in these complex times
• Make your mark on the world
ROBIN SHARMA is a globally respected humanitarian. Widely considered one of the world’s top leadership and personal optimization advisors, his clients include famed billionaires, professional sports superstars and many Fortune 100 companies. The author’s #1 bestsellers, such as The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, The Greatness Guide and The Leader Who Had No Title are in over 92 languages, making him one of the most broadly read writers alive today.