₹250.00 20% off
“This is a wonderful book that shows you how to raise happy, healthy, self-confident children who become leaders in every area of their lives.”
BRIAN TRACY, author of Maximum Achievement
IN THE PAGES OF THIS REMARKABLE BOOK, acclaimed author of the worldwide publishing sensation The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari and internationally renowned leadership guru Robin Sharma reveals a simple yet strikingly effective system that shows you how to liberate that natural leadership potential of your child while creating a richer, more rewarding life for yourself in the process.
With profound insight and heartfelt enthusiasm, he teaches you THE 5 MASTERIES OF THE FAMILY LEADER as well as practical lessons to help you: – -Unlock the best talents and highest abilities of your child
– Deepen the relationships between you and those you love
– Inspire your children to be strong of character and wise of mind
– Teach your kids how to dream big dreams and find true success
– Bring balance back into your life and live with greater simplicity, joy and peace
– Get back to what is most important in life and enjoy its gifts
ROBIN SHARMA shot to fame with The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari and is now the author of 15 bestselling books. Having sold more than 15 million copies in nearly 75 languages, he is also the founder of Sharma Leadership
International Inc., a training firm that helps employees in organizations to ‘Lead Without a Title’. Fortune 500 CEOs, rock stars, top entrepreneurs and royalty have all embraced his work and his clients include the likes of Microsoft, Starbucks, Coca Cola and even NASA.